2 Days Delhi Tour package is the extended version of a normal Delhi tour.
2 Days Delhi Tour Package
Duration: 01 Night/ 02 Days
On this Tour you get to explore various historical monuments and Temples of Delhi. You will visit both Old and New part of Delhi, along with the popular Old Delhi Rickshaw ride. On first day of the tour you will visit Old Delhi with Akshardham Temple. Second day you will visit New Delhi with Laxmi Narayan Temple.
Tour itinerary covers ; Jama Masjid, Rickshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk Bazaar, Spice Market, Raj Ghat, Akshardham Temple,India Gate, Parliament House, President’s House, Humayun’s Tomb, Lodhi Garden, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Old Delhi Sightseeing With Akshardham Temple:
Our representative will meet you at your hotel lobby at 9AM and will introduce you to the Driver and Guide. Then you will head towards Old Delhi first and then to Akshardham Temple . You will visit:
- Jama Masjid : It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1956. It is the largest mosque in India. Red sandstone and marble was used in it’s construction.
- Chandni Chowk Bazaar: This is one of the oldest and busy market area in Delhi. You will be riding on rickshaw passing through the narrow streets of the bazaar and watching peoples day today life.
- Spice Market: It is in the centre of Chandni Chowk Bazaar . It is the Asia’s Largest wholesale spice market.
- Raj Ghat: It is a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi.
- Akshardham Temple: This Temple has a really beautiful architecture work and has a huge complex. This Temple has over 200 idols. More than 8000 volunteers from around the world participated in building this mesmerizing Temple.It was Inaugurated in the year 2005 .
After Old Delhi Tour you will be dropped at your hotel. Overnight Delhi.
Day 02: New Delhi Sightseeing :
Our driver will meet you at your hotel at 9AM and then head for sightseeing around New Delhi.
- India Gate: It is a War Memorial located in the centre of New Delhi. Wall of the Gate bears the names of 70000 Indian Soldiers who lost their lives during the World War I while fighting for the British army.
- Parliament & President’s House: You will be stopping by the buildings to take some pictures from outside.
- Humayun’s Tomb: This Tomb was built in 1570, it was the first Garden Tomb in India. This beautiful tomb is also one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Lodhi Garden: It is historic Park which is spread over 90 Acres. This is not just the ordinary park, it is home to some historical tombs.
- Laxmi Narayan Temple: It is also known as Birla Temple. It is a Hindu Temple dedicated to Laxmi Narayan. Narayan refers to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi is his wife. There are idols of other Gods and Goddess as well in the temple.
- Lotus Temple: Also known as Baha i Temple of Worship. Built in the shape of lotus flower. This temple is open for people of all religion or cast.
- Qutub Minar: This Tower was built by Mughals as a victory symbol to show there win over Delhi’ last Hindu Ruler. It is about 73 Meter tall and one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After the New Delhi Tour you will be dropped back at your hotel. These 2 days of Delhi tour will always remain with you as a beautiful memory.
We also provide airport transfers and Hotel Booking services. Do mention in the form if you want any of these services.