Visit the birth place of Lord Krishna on Delhi tour with Mathura Vrindavan
Delhi Tour With Mathura & Vrindavan
Duration: 03 Nights/04 Days
On this tour you will explore Delhi, Mathura & Vrindavan. Mathura is the Birth Place of Lord Krishna and Vrindavan is the places where he grew up. You will explore many historical monuments and Temples on this tour .
Tour itinerary covers ; Jama Masjid, Rickshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk Bazaar, Spice Market, Raj Ghat, India Gate, Parliament House, President’s House, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple ,Qutub Minar and Temples of Mathura and Vrindavan.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival From Delhi Airport:
You will be met upon your arrival at Delhi Airport by our representative and transfer to hotel. Arrival hotel and check inn hotel. Overnight Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing :
After breakfast our driver along with the guide will pick you from your hotel at 9AM .and head towards Old Delhi. You will visit:
- Jama Masjid : It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1956. It is the largest mosque in India. Red sandstone and marble was used in it’s construction.
- Chandni Chowk Bazaar: This is one of the oldest and busy market area in Delhi. Enjoy the most popular Old Delhi rickshaw ride. It will take you through the narrow streets of Chandni Chowk bazaar.
- Spice Market: It is in the centre of Chandni Chowk Bazaar . It is the Asia’s Largest wholesale spice market.
- Raj Ghat: It is a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi.
After Old Delhi Tour break for lunch at a good restaurant and enjoy the Indian Cuisine. Later start the New Delhi Tour. You will visit;
- India Gate: It is a War Memorial located in the centre of New Delhi. Wall of the Gate bears the names of 70000 Indian Soldiers who lost their lives during the World War I while fighting for the British army.
- Parliament & President’s House: You will be stopping by the buildings to take some pictures from outside.
- Humayun’s Tomb: This Tomb was built in 1570, it was the first Garden Tomb in India. This beautiful tomb is also one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Lotus Temple: Also known as Baha i Temple of Worship. Built in the shape of lotus flower. This temple is open for people of all religion or cast.
- Qutub Minar: This Tower was built by Mughals as a victory symbol to show there win over Delhi’ last Hindu Ruler. It is about 73 Meter tall and one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After Delhi sightseeing tour you will be dropped back to your hotel with good memories of the Delhi Tour.
Day 03: Delhi to Vrindavan (3 Hours Drive)
After breakfast checkout hotel at 9AM and drive to Vrindavan. Arrival Vrindavan by 12PM and check inn hotel. Relax in afternoon as the temples are closed in afternoon until 4PM. Then go to visit Temples of Vrindavan . Later back to hotel. Overnight Vrindavan.
Day 04: Visit Temples Of Mathura & Drive to Delhi Airport: (3 Hours Drive)
After breakfast checkout hotel at 9AM and go to visit Temples of Mathura. Mathura is about 30 Mins from Vrindavan. Then around 12PM drive to Delhi Airport and drop you at the airport by 3PM for your flight to next destination.
Delhi Mathura Vrindavan Tour Ends With Happy Memories