You will uncover many historical monuments on this Full Day Delhi Tour.
Full Day Delhi Tour
Duration: 01 DAY
This tour will cover various historical monuments of Old & New Delhi. You will also get to expereince Old Delhi rickshaw ride on the narrow streets of Chandni Chowk Bazaar. Every monument in Delhi has some unique design that depicts the time when it was built.
Tour itinerary covers ; Jama Masjid, Rickshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk Bazaar, Spice Market, Raj Ghat, India Gate, Parliament House, President’s House, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi Sightseeing Tour :
Our representative will meet you at your hotel lobby at 9AM and will introduce you to the Driver and Guide. Then you will start the Delhi city tour. Tour will start from Old Delhi first and then to New Delhi . You will visit:
- Jama Masjid : It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1956. It is the largest mosque in India. Red sandstone and marble was used in it’s construction.
- Chandni Chowk Bazaar: This is one of the oldest and busy market area in Delhi. You will be riding on rickshaw passing through the narrow streets of the bazaar and watching peoples day today life.
- Spice Market: It is in the centre of Chandni Chowk Bazaar . It is the Asia’s Largest wholesale spice market.
- Raj Ghat: It is a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi.
After Old Delhi Tour break for lunch at a good restaurant and enjoy the Indian Cuisine. Later start the New Delhi Tour. You will visit;
- India Gate: It is a War Memorial located in the centre of New Delhi. Wall of the Gate bears the names of 70000 Indian Soldiers who lost their lives during the World War I while fighting for the British army.
- Parliament & President’s House: You will be stopping by the buildings to take some pictures from outside.
- Humayun’s Tomb: This Tomb was built in 1570, it was the first Garden Tomb in India. This beautiful tomb is also one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Lotus Temple: Also known as Baha i Temple of Worship. Built in the shape of lotus flower. This temple is open for people of all religion or cast.
- Qutub Minar: This Tower was built by Mughals as a victory symbol to show there win over Delhi’ last Hindu Ruler. It is about 73 Meter tall and one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After Delhi sightseeing you will be dropped back to your hotel with good memories of the Delhi Tour.