Golden Triangle Tour With Pushkar is a 8 days tour which will take you on a journey of Indian culture, tradition, history and religion.
Golden Triangle Tour With Pushkar
Duration: 07 Nights/ 08 Days
Golden triangle Tour With Pushkar covers the beautiful cities of India; Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Pushkar . On this tour you will visit Forts, Palaces, Temples and Mosque. This tour includes a visit to Pushkar town, which is the holy town and set on the Pushkar Lake. It has around 52 Ghats where Pilgrims bathe. This town has hundreds of temples, which includes the Lord Brahma Temple (God of creation). Every year in November month Pushkar Camel Fair is organized which attracts a lot of tourists.
Tour itinerary covers ; Jama Masjid, Rickshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk Bazaar, Spice Market, Raj Ghat, India Gate, Parliament House, President’s House, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple,Qutub Minar,Taj Mahal, Agra fort, Mehtab Bagh, Fatehpur Sikri, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Pushkar.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Delhi Airport & Transfer To Hotel:
Our representative will meet you at Delhi Airport and will introduce you to the Driver. Then head to the hotel and check inn hotel .Overnight Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing Tour :
Our Driver will pick you from the hotel at 9AM and start the Delhi sightseeing Tour. You will first head towards Old Delhi and then to New Delhi.You will visit;
- Jama Masjid : It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1956. It is the largest mosque in India. Red sandstone and marble was used in it’s construction.
- Chandni Chowk Bazaar: This is one of the oldest and busy market area in Delhi. Enjoy the most popular Old Delhi rickshaw ride. You will be passing through the narrow streets of the bazaar.
- Spice Market: It is in the centre of Chandni Chowk Bazaar . It is the Asia’s Largest wholesale spice market.
- Raj Ghat: It is a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi.
After Old Delhi Tour break For Lunch at a good Indian Restaurant and enjoy the cuisine. Later go to visit New Delhi;
- India Gate: It is a War Memorial located in the centre of New Delhi. Wall of the Gate bears the names of 70000 Indian Soldiers who lost their lives during the World War I while fighting for the British army.
- Parliament & President’s House: You will be stopping by the buildings to take some pictures from outside.
- Humayun’s Tomb: This Tomb was built in 1570, it was the first Garden Tomb in India. This beautiful tomb is also one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Lotus Temple: Also known as Baha i Temple of Worship. Built in the shape of lotus flower. This temple is open for people of all religion or cast.
- Qutub Minar: This Tower was built by Mughals as a victory symbol to show there win over Delhi’ last Hindu Ruler. It is about 73 Meter tall and one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After the New Delhi Tour drop you back at the hotel. Overnight Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi To Agra : (4 Hours 30 Mins Drive)
Our Driver will pick you from hotel at 8AM .Then you will head towards Agra. It is a 4 Hours 30 Mins Drive through Yamuna Expressway. You will reach Agra by 12:30PM and check inn hotel. After freshen up start the Agra Tour;
- Agra Fort: It is a historical fort which was built in 1573 by Mughal Emperor Akbar. Later his grandson Shah Jahan added most of the marble creations to the fort. It was the main residence for the Mughal emperors till 1638. Capture the wonderful view of taj mahal from agra fort.
- Mehtab Bagh : It is a Garden Complex which is located near Taj Mahal. It was built in 1500s by Mughal Emperor Babur .One can witness the beautiful sunset view of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh .
After Agra sightseeing tour is complete drop you back at the hotel. Overnight Agra.
Day 04: Agra to Jaipur Via Fatehpur Sikri: (5 HOURS DRIVE)
Early morning our driver will pick you from hotel and take you to Taj Mahal. Watching Taj Mahal in the light of rising sun is once in a life time experience.
- Taj Mahal : This masterpiece is a white marble mausoleum, which has beautiful carving on the walls. It was completed in 1648 by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the loving memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. This architectural beauty has marked it’s position in the list of Seven Wonders Of The World and is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site .
After Taj Mahal Tour return to hotel for breakfast. Later checkout hotel at 10AM and drive to Jaipur. On the way visit ;
Fatehpur Sikri: Fatehpursikri is a small town which falls on the way to Jaipur from Agra . Salim Chisti Tomb is the major attraction in this town. It is one of the finest example of Mughal Architecture in India
Arrival Jaipur in evening and check inn hotel. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing:
Our driver will pick you at 9AM from hotel and then start the Jaipur Tour. On Jaipur City Tour you will visit:
- Amber Fort : This fort is located about 11KM from Jaipur City in the Amer town . It is also known as Amer Palace . It’s a really beautiful and huge fort that is located high on a hill . Pale Yellow & Pink Sandstone and white marble is used in the making of this fort. You can reach the fort either by car or by Elephant. Elephant ride starts from the parking and drops you at the Fort (It is a one way ride). Then you can come down by car.
- City Palace : It is the popular tourist attraction among the travellers. This Palace is the fusion of Rajput and Mughal architecture. Palace started in 1727 by Sawai Jai Singh II .
- Jal Mahal : Also know as Water Palace is located in the middle of Man Sagar lake. It was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. A dam was constructed between two hills to form the Man Sagar Lake by Sawai Man Singh . It attracts allot of tourists .
- Hawa Mahal : It is another attraction that grabs the eye of many tourists. It is also known as Palace of Winds. It was constructed in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. Hawa Mahal has about 953 Windows. It is constructed of red and Pink sandstone.
- Jantar Mantar : It is an astronomical instrument which was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 18 century.
After Jaipur sightseeing tour is complete drop you back at the hotel. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 06: Jaipur To Pushkar : (3 Hours Drive)
Our Driver will pick you at 10AM from hotel and head towards Pushkar. You will reach Pushkar by 1PM and check inn hotel. After freshen start the Pushkar tour, you will visit:
- Lord Brahma Temple (God of creation)
- Visit Pushkar Lake and Ghats
- Walk around the city market
- Evening go for camel ride during the sunset.
After the Pushkar sightseeing tour is complete drop you back at the hotel. Overnight Pushkar.
Day 07: Pushkar To Delhi : (8 Hours Drive)
Our Driver will pick you at 9AM from hotel and head to Delhi .You will reach Delhi by 5PM and check inn hotel. Overnight Delhi.
Day 08: Departure At Delhi Airport:
Our driver will pick you up from hotel and drive you to Delhi Airport for your flight to your next destination.
Golden Triangle Tour With Pushkar Ends With Wonderful Memories