Golden Triangle Tour With Udaipur is one of the most popular tour amongst the travellers.
Golden Triangle Tour With Udaipur
Duration: 07 Nights/ 08 Days
Golden Triangle Tour With Udaipur covers the most visited cities of India; Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Udaipur. You will explore beautiful Forts, Palaces, Temples and Mosque on this tour. In addition to the Golden Triangle which is Delhi-Agra-Jaipur, we have added Udaipur city too. Which is one of the most beautiful city that is set around the series of artificial lakes. It is also known as “Venice Of The East” and the most romantic city in Rajasthan.
Tour itinerary covers ; Jama Masjid, Rickshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk Bazaar, Spice Market, Raj Ghat, India Gate, Parliament House, President’s House, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple,Qutub Minar,Taj Mahal, Agra fort, , Mehtab Bagh, Fatehpur Sikri, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar,City Palace Udaipur, Jagdish Temple, Boating In Lake Pichola, Bagor Ki Haveli, Saheliyon Ki Baari and Monsoon Palace.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Delhi Airport & Transfer To Hotel:
Our representative will meet you at the Delhi Airport and will introduce you to the Driver. Then head to hotel and check inn hotel. Overnight Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing Tour :
Our Driver will pick you from the hotel at 9AM and start the sightseeing of Delhi. You will first head towards Old Delhi and then to New Delhi. You will visit;
- Jama Masjid : It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1956. It is the largest mosque in India. Red sandstone and marble was used in it’s construction.
- Chandni Chowk Bazaar: This is one of the oldest and busy market area in Delhi. Enjoy the most popular Old Delhi rickshaw ride. You will be passing through the narrow streets of the bazaar.
- Spice Market: It is in the centre of Chandni Chowk Bazaar . It is the Asia’s Largest wholesale spice market.
- Raj Ghat: It is a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi.
After Old Delhi Tour break For Lunch at a good Indian Restaurant and enjoy the cuisine. Later go to visit New Delhi;
- India Gate: It is a War Memorial located in the centre of New Delhi. Wall of the Gate bears the names of 70000 Indian Soldiers who lost their lives during the World War I while fighting for the British army.
- Parliament & President’s House: You will be stopping by the buildings to take some pictures from outside.
- Humayun’s Tomb: This Tomb was built in 1570, it was the first Garden Tomb in India. This beautiful tomb is also one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Lotus Temple: Also known as Baha i Temple of Worship. Built in the shape of lotus flower. This temple is open for people of all religion or cast.
- Qutub Minar: This Tower was built by Mughals as a victory symbol to show there win over Delhi’ last Hindu Ruler. It is about 73 Meter tall and one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After the New Delhi Tour drop you back at the hotel. Overnight Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi To Agra : (4 Hours 30 Mins Drive)
Our Driver will pick you from hotel at 8AM .Then you will head towards Agra. It is a 4 Hours 30 Mins Drive through Yamuna Expressway. You will reach Agra by 12:30PM and check inn hotel. After freshen up start the Agra Tour;
- Agra Fort: It is a historical fort which was built in 1573 by Mughal Emperor Akbar. Later his grandson Shah Jahan added most of the marble creations to the fort. It was the main residence for the Mughal emperors till 1638. Capture the wonderful view of taj mahal from agra fort.
- Mehtab Bagh : It is a Garden Complex which is located near Taj Mahal. It was built in 1500s by Mughal Emperor Babur .One can witness the beautiful sunset view of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh .
After Agra sightseeing tour is complete drop you back at the hotel. Overnight Agra.
Day 04: Agra to Jaipur Via Fatehpur Sikri: (5 HOURS DRIVE)
Early morning our driver will pick you from hotel and take you to Taj Mahal. Watching Taj Mahal in the light of rising sun is once in a life time experience.
- Taj Mahal : This masterpiece is a white marble mausoleum, which has beautiful carving on the walls. It was completed in 1648 by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the loving memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. This architectural beauty has marked it’s position in the list of Seven Wonders Of The World and is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site .
After Taj Mahal Tour return to hotel for breakfast. Later checkout hotel at 10AM and drive to Jaipur. On the way visit ;
Fatehpur Sikri: Fatehpursikri is a small town which falls on the way to Jaipur from Agra . Salim Chisti Tomb is the major attraction in this town. It is one of the finest example of Mughal Architecture in India.
Arrival Jaipur in evening and check inn hotel. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing:
Our driver will pick you at 9AM from hotel and then start the Jaipur Tour. On Jaipur City Tour you will visit:
- Amber Fort : This fort is located about 11KM from Jaipur City in the Amer town . It is also known as Amer Palace . It’s a really beautiful and huge fort that is located high on a hill . Pale Yellow & Pink Sandstone and white marble is used in the making of this fort. You can reach the fort either by car or by Elephant. Elephant ride starts from the parking and drops you at the Fort (It is a one way ride). Then you can come down by car.
- City Palace : It is the popular tourist attraction among the travellers. This Palace is the fusion of Rajput and Mughal architecture. Palace started in 1727 by Sawai Jai Singh II .
- Jal Mahal : Also know as Water Palace is located in the middle of Man Sagar lake. It was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. A dam was constructed between two hills to form the Man Sagar Lake by Sawai Man Singh . It attracts allot of tourists .
- Hawa Mahal : It is another attraction that grabs the eye of many tourists. It is also known as Palace of Winds. It was constructed in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. Hawa Mahal has about 953 Windows. It is constructed of red and Pink sandstone.
- Jantar Mantar : It is an astronomical instrument which was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 18 century.
After Jaipur sightseeing tour is complete drop you back at the hotel. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 06: Jaipur To Udaipur : (6 Hours 30 Mins Drive)
Our Driver will pick you from hotel at 10AM .Then you will head towards Udaipur. You will reach Udaipur by 4:30PM and check inn hotel. Relax for the day. Overnight Udaipur.
Day 07: Udaipur Sightseeing:
Our driver will pick you at 9AM from hotel and then start the Udaipur Tour. On Udaipur city tour you will visit:
- City Palace : It was built by Maharana Udai Singh II. It is one of the largest Royal palaces in Rajasthan. This Palace has about eleven Palaces within itself.
- Jagdish Temple : This Temple is one of the popular and oldest temple in Udaipur city. This Temple was built in 1651 by Maharana Jagat Singh.
- Boating in Lake Pichola : Enjoy the Boating in Lake Pichola .
- Bagor Ki Haveli : This haveli has wonderful architecture with about 138 rooms and mirror work on the interior . It was built in 18 Century by Amir Chand Badwa, after his death the haveli came under the Possession of Mewar State.
- Saheliyon Ki Bari : It is beautiful garden with marble elephant work ,fountains and lotus pool . It was built by Maharana Sangram Singh in the 18 century.
- Monsoon Palace : Also known as Sajjan Garh Palace is located on a hill top. It was built in 1884 by Maharana Sajjan Singh. It has a mesmerizing view of the Udaipur city. It was built to track weather condition at that time and that is why the palace got it’s name Monsoon Palace.
After the Udaipur sightseeing tour is complete drop you back at the hotel. Overnight Udaipur.
Day 08: Departure at Udaipur Airport:
Our driver will pick you from hotel and drive you to Udaipur Airport for your flight to your next destination.
Golden Triangle Tour With Udaipur Ends With Wonderful Memories