Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi shows you around the most visited city of India; Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Varanasi.
Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi
Duration: 07 Nights/ 08 Days
Golden Triangle tour With Varanasi covers major cities as well as holy city of India ; Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Varanasi . On this tour you will visit Forts, Palaces, Temples and Mosque. We have included a visit to Varanasi city in this tour, it is one of the oldest holy city. Pilgrims visit Varanasi to bathe in holy river Ganga or for the cremation ceremony.
Tour itinerary covers ; Jama Masjid, Rickshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk Bazaar, Spice Market, Raj Ghat, India Gate, Parliament House, President’s House, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple,Qutub Minar, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Fatehpur Sikri, Taj Mahal, Agra fort, Mehtab Bagh, Itimad Ud Daulah (Baby Taj) and Varanasi.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Delhi Airport & Transfer To Hotel:
Our representative will meet you at Delhi Airport and will introduce you to the Driver. Then head to the hotel and check inn hotel .Overnight Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing Tour :
Our Driver will pick you from the hotel at 9AM and start the Delhi sightseeing Tour. You will first head towards Old Delhi and then to New Delhi.You will visit;
- Jama Masjid : It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1956. It is the largest mosque in India. Red sandstone and marble was used in it’s construction.
- Chandni Chowk Bazaar: This is one of the oldest and busy market area in Delhi. Enjoy the most popular Old Delhi rickshaw ride. You will be passing through the narrow streets of the bazaar.
- Spice Market: It is in the centre of Chandni Chowk Bazaar . It is the Asia’s Largest wholesale spice market.
- Raj Ghat: It is a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi.
After Old Delhi Tour break For Lunch at a good Indian Restaurant and enjoy the cuisine. Later go to visit New Delhi;
- India Gate: It is a War Memorial located in the centre of New Delhi. Wall of the Gate bears the names of 70000 Indian Soldiers who lost their lives during the World War I while fighting for the British army.
- Parliament & President’s House: You will be stopping by the buildings to take some pictures from outside.
- Humayun’s Tomb: This Tomb was built in 1570, it was the first Garden Tomb in India. This beautiful tomb is also one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Lotus Temple: Also known as Baha i Temple of Worship. Built in the shape of lotus flower. This temple is open for people of all religion or cast.
- Qutub Minar: This Tower was built by Mughals as a victory symbol to show there win over Delhi’ last Hindu Ruler. It is about 73 Meter tall and one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After the New Delhi Tour drop you back at the hotel. Overnight Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi To Jaipur : (5 HOURS DRIVE)
Our Driver will pick you from hotel at 10AM .Then you will head towards Jaipur. You will reach Jaipur by 3 PM and check inn hotel. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur Sightseeing:
Our driver will pick you at 9AM from hotel and then start the Jaipur Tour. On Jaipur City Tour you will visit:
- Amber Fort : This fort is located about 11KM from Jaipur City in the Amer town . It is also known as Amer Palace . It’s a really beautiful and huge fort that is located high on a hill . Pale Yellow & Pink Sandstone and white marble is used in the making of this fort. You can reach the fort either by car or by Elephant. Elephant ride starts from the parking and drops you at the Fort (It is a one way ride). Then you can come down by car.
- City Palace : It is the popular tourist attraction among the travellers. This Palace is the fusion of Rajput and Mughal architecture. Palace started in 1727 by Sawai Jai Singh II .
- Jal Mahal : Also know as Water Palace is located in the middle of Man Sagar lake. It was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. A dam was constructed between two hills to form the Man Sagar Lake by Sawai Man Singh . It attracts allot of tourists .
- Hawa Mahal : It is another attraction that grabs the eye of many tourists. It is also known as Palace of Winds. It was constructed in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. Hawa Mahal has about 953 Windows. It is constructed of red and Pink sandstone.
- Jantar Mantar : It is an astronomical instrument which was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 18 century.
After Jaipur sightseeing tour is complete drop you back at the hotel. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur To Agra Via Fatehpur Sikri: (5 HOURS DRIVE)
Our Driver will pick you from hotel at 10AM .Then you will head towards Agra. On the way visit ;
Fatehpur Sikri: Fatehpursikri is a small town which falls on the way to Jaipur from Agra . Salim Chisti Tomb is the major attraction in this town. It is one of the finest example of Mughal Architecture in India.
You will reach Agra by 3PM and check inn hotel. After freshen up start the Agra Tour;
- Mehtab Bagh : It is a Garden Complex which is located near Taj Mahal. It was built in 1500s by Mughal Emperor Babur .One can witness the beautiful sunset view of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh .
After the visiting Mehtab Bagh drop you back at the hotel. Overnight Agra.
Day 06: Agra Sightseeing & Overnight Train To Varanasi:
Early morning our driver will pick you from hotel and take you to Taj Mahal. Watching Taj Mahal in the light of rising sun is once in a life time experience.
- Taj Mahal : This masterpiece is a white marble mausoleum, which has beautiful carving on the walls. It was completed in 1648 by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the loving memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. This architectural beauty has marked it’s position in the list of Seven Wonders Of The World and is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site .
After Taj Mahal Tour return to hotel for breakfast. Later checkout hotel at 12PM and visit other attractions of Agra;
- Agra Fort: It is a historical fort which was built in 1573 by Mughal Emperor Akbar. Later his grandson Shah Jahan added most of the marble creations to the fort. It was the main residence for the Mughal emperors till 1638. Capture the wonderful view of taj mahal from agra fort.
- Itimad Ud Daulah : Also known as baby Taj, is a complete white marble mausoleum of Mirza Ghiyas Beg, Grandfather of Mumtaz Mahal. It was built between 1622 and 1628 by Nur Jahan. It is also refer as a “Jewel Box”.
- Sikandra: Here you will visit the Tomb of Mughal Emperor Akbar The Great. It was built in 1613 . It’s another Mughal masterpiece which is worth visiting. It is about 12KM from Agra city.
After Agra sightseeing tour go for dinner and later drive to Tundla railway station (1 Hour Drive) to board the overnight train to Varanasi. Train departs from the station at 21:55 .
Day 07: Arrival From Varanasi Railway Station & Attend Evening Ganga Aarti :
Train arrives Varanasi railway station at 10:30AM. Our representative will pick you from railway station and drive you to the hotel. Check inn hotel and relax for the day . Then evening go for Varanasi tour;
- Boating In Holy River Ganga During Sunset : Enjoy the boating during sunset in the holy river Ganga.
- Attend Evening Aarti At The Ghat: Each day Ganga aarti is performed at the Dashashwamedh Ghat, it is the ritual in which devotees offer their prayers to Ganga River. This experience is divine.
Later drop you back at the hotel. Overnight Varanasi.
Day 08: Sightseeing Varanasi City- Sarnath & Departure at Varanasi Railway Station :
Our driver will pick you early morning and you will go for boating in Holy Ganga river. Return to hotel for breakfast and later checkout hotel around 12PM. Then go for Varanasi City Tour, places you will visit ;
- Varanasi Old City: It is the oldest Holy city in the world , also known as Benares. It is the most important pilgrimage spot for Hindus. There so many temples and ghats in this city.
- Sarnath: Sarnath is about 10 KM from Varanasi city. It is the place where Dharma was taught by Gautam Buddha after his enlightenment. Buddha himself announced Sarnath as one of the four holy place for pilgrimage.
After Varanasi sightseeing tour departure at the Varanasi railway station to board the overnight train to Delhi. Train Departs at 19:40.
Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi Ends With Wonderful Memories